Tri Star Sports & Entertainment GroupNashville, TN
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Royalty Manager jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Royalty Manager postings
Full Time Job
Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. Our employees must be like-minded professionals with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and audits.
Specific Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Manage the flow of incoming royalty statements from client contractual sources.
- Coordinate with client account management team to confirm all payments received via wire and ACH.
- Maintain Royalty Compliance log of client royalty accounts to ensure accurate receipt of all statements.
- Prepare all third party (e.g. publisher, writer, producer and participant) royalty statements based on client contractual responsibilities.
- Perform desk audit analysis and review of client royalty statements and prepare reports for final review by Director.
- Assist Director with royalty compliance audits including potential on-site field work and intellectual property valuation reports.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- 4 Year college degree - Desired BBA (Music Business emphasis) with strong academic record
- Counterpoint Music Maestro or Record Maestro
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel including the use of Pivot Tables and construction of multi-function formulas
- 2 to 3 Years in Entertainment Royalty or Income Tracking