Tri Star Sports & Entertainment GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. Our employees must be like-minded professionals with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and audits. It is our duty to chart the greatest course of action for our clients which includes preservation, growth and execution of their financial plans.
This position requires a highly organized individual who is proficient in data entry and data management. This individual must possess strong initiative and have the ability to complete multiple projects in a deadline driven environment. This position requires effective communication with internal and external contacts to solicit support to complete tasks.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES:
- Manage departmental staff and work flow for Special Services & Royalty Compliance department.
- Create, maintain and manage the adherence of all department related policies and procedures.
- Explore trends in royalty reporting from income sources to determine modifications in royalty compliance models.
- Assign and maintain all royalty projects and tasks within inter-company project management system.
- Manage all client and trusted advisor relations including incoming requests, suggestions, complaints and assign and prioritize tasks to staff in order to fulfill requests.
- Review and assess royalty documentation and statements received in all new client transitions, assign work flow responsibilities to staff for load-in and assumption.
- Review all entertainment and royalty bearing agreements and prepare contract summaries.
- Review and approve all work product prepared by Special Services staff.
- Oversee management of master royalty account log and assign tasks to staff for follow-up of receipt of delinquent statements from royalty vendors.
- Review and approve all work product including desk audit/ field audit reports and commission statements from Royalty Compliance Specialist.
- Execute and manage all field audit responsibilities and client relations.
- Develop new markets and programs for key strategic areas of growth and opportunities for new business.
- Provide education and instruction to business management/ financial accounting staff on royalty and entertainment industry standards and practices.
SKILL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 Year college degree - Desired BBA (Music Business emphasis) with strong academic record
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel including the use of Pivot Tables and construction of multi-function formulas
- Counterpoint Music Maestro or Record Maestro
- 10+ Years in Entertainment Royalty or Income Tracking
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online