Supervising Av Producer
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood, the agency also has offices in London, Burbank, California and New York. Trailer Park is part of Engine Group
• Direct and manage the development of all creative assets for individual AV marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
• Manage up as well as down, cross division, and with client. Collaborate with senior creatives, the creative team, strategists, and coordinators to ensure that all assets are developed and executed to appropriately and effectively.
• Brainstorm impactful ideas relevant for show launches and client’s brand from original content through clip based trailers/spots.
• Work closely with the editorial staff to create top notch trailer and promos.
• Oversee projects from start to finish keeping project on track and on budget.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate staff/project team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role.
• On-set production experience. Directing experience a plus.
• Copywriting for trailers and conceptual projects
• Pitch creative and strategy decks
• Experience working in theatrical AV a plus!
• Knowledge of digital and social marketing platforms
• Multi-tasking required. Must be able to manage and oversee several projects at once.
• Successful history of client contact including experience in setting and managing client expectations.
• Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
• Experience managing large, multiple projects and diverse teams.
• Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
• Willingness to travel
• 5-10 years prior Producer experience in Trailer or Broadcast Creative
• Creative vendor experience preferred
• Experience in copywriting, editorial or music preferred
• Experience in managing multiple projects, budgets, scheduling and personnel
• Strong background in trailer marketing
• Must have knowledge of film production, off-line and online editorial and great organizational skills
• Must be able to work efficiently and creatively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment