Sr Production Artist
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
You are a seasoned Production Artist with experience in a high-volume, quick-turn environment. You are very organized and can juggle many jobs at one time. Chaos to you isn’t just a challenge, it’s a welcomed one. You are also meticulous in nature, as bad kerning in a title treatment bothers you. So do those who pay no attention to XY coordinates. Not that you necessarily tell anyone, but you wish those small details were just as important to others around you. You value words like “bleed” and “safety” within a print context. It’s part of your daily vocabulary. You use these words and others with conviction when interacting with your fellow co-workers. Because the production details are what you’re good at and you know that is so desperately needed for project delivery.
If that IS you, send us your stuff. We’d love to meet you.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prep and preflight mechanicals for digital file submissions.
-Build die lines and templates to file specifications.
- Make art and/or copy revisions in support of creative team.
- Repurpose key art to various size and layout requirements.
- Create pitch materials for client presentations.
- 3-5 years’ production background in Home Entertainment required.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the production process.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong computer skills and advanced knowledge in the latest Adobe CS.
- Thorough understanding of the pre-press and printing processes.
- Type ninja ability with a superior sense in type design.