Service Desk Technician
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
• Provide high quality hardware and software support to Trailer Park users across multiple offices.
• Range of support includes, but is not limited to, PC and Macintosh desktop hardware, operating systems, networking, printers, Microsoft and Adobe production software as well as specific software applications associated with the departments.
• Works closely with users and other support staff to ensure that the functionality and availability of the desktop devices and applicable software satisfies requirements.
• Responsible for all Help Desk coverage by providing phone, e-mail, and hands on support, ensuring all Help Desk tickets are solved in a timely and efficient manner.
• Support activities include problem investigation, resolution, follow-up, and continuous improvement, documentation and ensuring compliance to company standards and guidelines regarding client hardware and software support.
• Install, configure and operate computer hardware and software at all levels.
• Responsible for maintaining software and hardware inventory, licensing, and warranty coverage information.
• Willingness to be available on call 24 hours, 7 days a week to cover failures of production systems.
• Four years experience with Microsoft Windows and Macintosh OS X operating systems.
• Two years experience with networking systems; including cabling, switching, routing, and firewalls, and VPNs.
• AV experience preferred.
• Exposure to web hosting and open source tools preferred.
• Ability to create concise technical documentation of systems and processes.
• Possess extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating systems including: Windows 7/8/10 and Apple OS X Yosemite through macOS Sierra.
• Experience with software and hardware inventory, licensing, warranties.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Adobe production software.
• Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills.
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.