Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park is looking for a resourceful and enthusiastic Recruiter who likes a fun and fast paced environment, and is well networked within the advertising or entertainment world. The ideal candidate is someone who isn’t afraid to go after top talent, has strong communication and follow-up, can think strategically about recruitment and always has a hotlist of amazing freelance talent.
• Uses advanced sourcing techniques, pipeline candidates, professional networks and other resources to seek and attract top-tier talent
• Builds and maintains an active professional network and candidate pipelines by attending relevant industry and business networking events, career fairs, and speaking on panels, etc.
• Develops comprehensive recruiting strategies to target a diverse pool of candidates from key industries/companies for vacant positions.
• Writes job postings that accurately represent the company and the positions, and attracts great candidates
• Uses the applicant tracking system as the main source of maintaining candidate profiles, interview notes, and status.
• Negotiates and makes offers of employment
• Create and maintain recruiting reports
• Builds and maintains trusted relationships with internal clients, by providing a superior level of customer service, being solutions-oriented, and providing sound recommendations based on knowledge and expertise.
• Stays in constant communication with internal clients throughout the recruitment process, providing them with status updates, and giving recommendations when search needs to adjusted.
• Stays current on industry, business and recruitment trends and shares relevant information with the team
• Evaluates and recommends improvements to candidate experience, through candidate surveys and verbal candidate feedback.
• 6 years’ experience in-house recruiting
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• Strong client management skills are a must
• Entertainment/Advertising recruiting experience is a plus.
• Must possess advanced sourcing techniques
• Experience working primarily within an applicant tracking system
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to assess and select appropriate candidates
• Demonstrated ability to handle high volume requisitions across all levels
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel & ATS Systems
• Knowledge of EEO policies