Front End Developer
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/8/2017 9:42:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Web Design/Development Category
Search for Front End Developer jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Front End Developer postings
Who we are…
Art Machine is the print arm of Trailer Park, located in the heart of the industry at Hollywood and Highland. We have a fun, young and fast-paced culture (which we all thrive on) – and we may be looking for you to join us.
Who you are…
A dynamite (we actually do mean that) Front End Developer ready to work on site on an exciting, short term entertainment project in Hollywood.
What we need…
• Ability to work fulltime 9/7 – 9/9 with flexibility to work a few days sooner or later if needed.
• Flexibility in working with an existing codebase and successfully building on it.
• Extensive experience creating single page web applications with React and Redux.
• Ability to write well formed cross browser / platform compatible CSS using Stylus for responsive web applications.
• Someone who uses Gulp task runner on the majority of their projects.
• Experience with video integration and playback (.mp4 / .webm).
• Google Analytics integration experience including custom events.
• Someone who understands Git SCM via the command line like the back of their hand.
• JIRA experience for bug / task management.
• Someone with excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work with the system and development tools provided by the company.
• Experience setting up and using the react-router.
Nice to have…
• PHP experience.
• Experience with the Yii framework.
• Linux / Apache configuration experience.
• Experience developing web applications with a CI / CD solution. (Bamboo).
• Amazon Web Services hosting experience including EC2, S3, CloudFront, SES, Elastic Transcoder.
• SSH / terminal experience.
If that IS you, you should be a little emotional from reading this. So once you’ve settled down, send us your resume. We’d love to chat.