Finishing Manager - Night
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/8/2017 9:42:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Finishing Manager - Night jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Finishing Manager - Night postings
Full Time Job
Trailer Park is seeking a Night Finishing Manager. The Night Finishing Manager will report to the VP of Post Production. The Night Finishing Manager will be contacted outside of his/her shift and may be asked to work weekends and holidays. Must have at least four years Trailer and TV Finishing experience at a Theatrical Marketing company/post-production facility. Must understand the offline editing process, graphics, mixing, finishing process and technical specifications associated with Motion Picture Advertising.
Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and follow-through are a must. The position requires excellent communication skills and a positive attitude in dealing with Clients and internal staff. Bachelor’s degree in Film, Communication or related field is a plus.
• Must be able to work independently without supervision.
• Must know MPAA and Broadcast TV rules.
• Manage all stages required for the Finishing of Trailer, TV, Radio and Home Entertainment materials. Technical understanding of Post Production and workflows.
• Manage prep process for outside and internal Finishes.
• Direct liaison between Client and internal staff.
• Must know 2K and HD and workflows including Online, Graphics, the ability to create final graphic requests, Rotoscoping, Color Correction and Mixing (4K experience a plus).
• Must be experienced in the digital workflow including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates, etc. and staying ahead of changing technology.
• Must manage multiple projects at the same time and be familiar with Client specs and Finishing Memos.
• Review sources, graphics, deliverables, formats, additional tags etc.
• QC online picture, mix, slate info before mastering; QC masters before dubbing.
• Coordinate the delivery of Finished materials.
• Ensure house copies are kept of all finished materials delivered.
• Budgets and ensure proper Billing paperwork is done.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, OS X, Adobe Premiere Pro Creative cloud 2015, Avid, Final Cut 7, Aspera, Wiredrive, PIX, Filemaker, etc.