Fall Intern - Strategic Planning
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Internship- Strategic Planning (Fall 2016)
Department / Internship overview:
The Integrated Strategy department of Trailer Park, Inc. develops brand, communications and product strategy across multiple channels with a focus on digital and innovation. Trailer Park’s clients include Hollywood studios and major brands.
Our team of planning Jedis is looking for a Padawan to be trained on the Strategic side of the Force, someone with a sense of curiosity, imagination and a passion for understanding people and culture.
The Planner Padawan will collaborate and support the team to develop effective marketing strategies that help brands and content matter in culture.
Internship is for school credit only. All applicants must be eligible to receive school credit in exchange for the internship.
• How brand building can help a client’s business performance.
• How to develop a brand idea that adds value to the bottom line.
• Qualitative and quantitative research to study people and understand their behavior.
• Content & social strategic principles.
• How to use data and analytics.
• Support consumer & market research for new and current projects.
• Monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevant to the client’s business.
• Support strategic planning presentations.
• Apply imagination to help solve business problems.
• Track and analyze digital metrics for new business projects.
• The ideal intern would be passionate about advertising and interested in pursuing planning as a future career choice.
• Must have an interest in marketing and be pop culture and social media savvy. Special interest or strength in anthropology and transmedia is ideal.
• Ability to be both strategic and tactical.
• An aptitude and appreciation for the creative product.
• Comfortable with numbers and skilled in presenting quantitative results in compelling ways.
• Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• A positive attitude and a good sense of humor.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams.
• Design and Keynote skills a plus!
Student must be able to earn school credit for the internship.