Executive Assistant / Department Coordinator
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park's Theatrical AV is the industry leader in delivering award-winning visual marketing for theatrical, television properties and home entertainment. We partner with studios and filmmakers, from the first frame of shooting through the life of the project, to build comprehensive advertising strategies that fill theaters, drive television ratings, or convince consumers to bring home the DVD.
Trailer Park is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant/Department Coordinator to join our Theatrical AV division. We are looking for someone who is fast-paced, organized and professional that can efficiently manage the day-to-day administrative functions. The Assistant will interface with a variety of creative clients and high level executives both internally and externally.
• Manage scheduling, correspondence, travel, filing, expense reports and meeting setup for President – Theatrical and Home Entertainment.
• Ensure completion of all action items through detailed tracking and follow-up.
• Work within department to coordinate Feature Release Schedule with current/active projects and freelance/editor schedules.
• Manage edit bay assignments and poster assets.
• Coordinate client gifting and outreach, trailer finish records and other projects as needed.
• Serve as a liaison to senior management, employees and external clients.
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
• Must be well-organized and handle multiple projects at once.
• Willingness to be flexible with hours.
• Must be able to handle pressure well in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Works collaboratively and proactively as a problem-solver.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff, including high profile executives.