Director, New Business
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The Director of New Business is responsible for driving revenue and spearheading business development initiatives that are consistent with the agency’s overall strategy. This role will work under the direction of the agency President to develop a sustainable revenue strategy, identify business opportunities, initiate and maintain new business partnerships, provide thought-leadership to key clients and internal management support across the departments.
Lead and implement new business opportunities through process
• Direct and manage significant business development pitches for new clients, respond to RFIs and RFPs, assemble & manage team and seeing pitches through to successful conclusion.
• Gain a deep understanding of the organization’s capabilities to help develop and articulate a compelling value proposition.
• Develop BD Strategy – story, verticals, target brands and revenue forecasts.
• Implement BD Operations to include the creation and updating of sales/response documentation – pursuit briefs, brainstorm/strategy briefs, capabilities decks, pitch deck templates, proposal templates, marketing messaging and website messaging.
• Proactively target and develop relationships with key industry prospects.
• Understand customers' unique needs and business models to negotiate deal structures and contracts to close integrated opportunities.
• Partner with the on-going account management and production teams to support existing clients and generate re-occurring revenue.
• Co-develop initial transition and account plans for new clients aka onboarding.
• Over 10 years’ experience within advertising working on integrated/digital campaigns.
• Experience leading new business pitches and presentations
• Proven experience in collaboration
• Strong track record for conversion.
• Strong client experience essential.
• Highly organized individual who isn’t afraid to make decisions.