Creative Director - TV/New Media
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park is the world’s leading entertainment marketing and content creation agency servicing a broad array of entertainment and consumer brands. Some of our current clients include: Apple, Yahoo!, Verizon, Intel, Toshiba, Warner Bros, CBS, Disney, Sony, Universal and 20th Century Fox. As part of The Engine Group, we leverage all the expansive resources and collaboration of a global agency network.
• Drive a full service content offering including strategy, creative and production in new media.
• Conceptualize, write and produce promotional campaigns across multi-platforms
• Function as a content strategist/executive producer connecting brands to the power of storytelling and entertainment.
• Overall leadership to provide continuous development and execution within new business, client services and overall delivery within the company’s TV/New Media division.
• Lead deliverables for production and creative teams. This role will also act as the primary representative of those teams when working with clients.
• Lead and develop a team of producers and creatives to manage all on-going production activities.
• Participate in strategic development of new business across all new media channels.
• Provide creative ideation and strategize ideas that are outside the box with clients.
• Build and strengthen client partner relationships.
• Collaborate with creative team to come up with new and innovative marketing.
• Min 8 – 10 years’ experience as Executive Creative Lead in the entertainment marketing industry
• A passionate and visionary leader
• Creative ideation skills that are innovative and cutting edge
• Experience in all aspects of AV marketing and have moved into new media
• Thrives in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Proven leader in managing and mentoring production and creative entertainment marketing teams
• Strong client relationship skills and ability to drive new business pitches with the creative team
• High attention to detail and the ability to proactively drive projects.