Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood, the agency also has offices in London, Burbank, California and New York. Trailer Park is part of Engine Group, an independent, collaborative network designed to help businesses successfully navigate disruption
• Lead internal and external communications for Trailer Park.
• Creative writing to communicate new internal news at the agency: new campaigns, awards, recent hires, etc.
• Proactively identify and pitch story ideas and media opportunities, field incoming media requests, and prepare executives for interviews as needed.
• Manage external PR agency with the objective of generating palpable entertainment, tech, trade and business media interest in Trailer Park.
• Collaborate with the social media team to expand and optimize social ecosystem.
• Create PR Programs and strategies that will expand brand awareness.
• Support Business Development team with engaging content for prospecting and client engagement.
• Keep a pulse on industry; trends; stories.
• Create and implement traditional and digital publicity campaigns
• BA/BS with an emphasis in journalism, communications or public relations highly preferred.
• 3 years’ experience in public relations, journalism, marketing or communications
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening.
• Experience in entertainment or advertising preferred.
• Must be able to communicate at various levels, appropriate to the audience.
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• The candidate must be an exceptional problem solver.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Levelheaded, calm ad functions well under stress.
• Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.