Associate Budget Manager
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
World’s leading entertainment agency. Uniquely positioned at the intersection of marketing, content and technology.
We believe that all brands have a great story to tell, and that great stories deserve great audiences.
Current clients include Apple, CBS, Disney, EA, Fox, MTV, Nickelodeon, Sony, Universal, Viacom and Warner Bros.
• Monitor and ensure quality control of the client’s budget for New Media AV.
• Maintain and update budgeting and forecasting templates.
• Compare and analyze actuals to budget/forecast variances.
• Help improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends.
• Create and update monthly client activity report, monthly production and fee billing.
• Establish and nurture strong client relationships, serving as the primary contact for all client budget management deliverables and troubleshooting as needed to meet client expectations.
• Ad Hoc Analyses as needed.
• 2 years of client and budgetary management experience.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, or Finance
• Excel power user and PowerPoint Presentation skills.
• Long hours are often required.
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and take ownership of major projects.