Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. Our entertainment division builds some of the world's most recognizable key art for Theatrical, TV / Cable / New Media and Home Entertainment clients while our brand division, which makes up the other half of Art Machine works with clients like Universal Studios Theme Parks, Fiat Chrysler Automotive, The Los Angeles Rams, The Los Angeles Zoo, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Kumho Tire, and LoopNet. This position is for the brand side of our business, working withone of our sports brands. We have built a great reputation on award-wining creative, great service, as well as a fun and energetic culture. This means there is a high emphasis on team and very little on individual. No one is building vanity campaigns that look good in their portfolio, but instead campaigns that generate buzz for clients, which leads to growth for them and us.
• Assist in the concept, design and execution of marketing communications (traditional and digital) that support our brand initiatives.
• Produce work that accurately translates and fulfills on project objectives and requirements.
• Work in collaboration with other team members to produce work in an efficient manner. Take direction from mid to senior-level team members and support their efforts to deliver on project work.
• Develop a working knowledge of our brands, and produce creative that supports and strengthens those brands.
• Assist the creative team in producing mock-ups, prototypes, presentation materials and other creative presentation tasks.
• Design and develop various style guides and design standards for our projects and brands.
• Take initiative to problem-solve without waiting to be told what to do.
• Four-year degree in graphic design, art, communications or related field.
• 2-5 years in design or marketing. Must have experience designing for sports related brands/properties.
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines and be ready to have fun with a creative.
• Good conceptual thinker.
• 3-6 years agency experience and strong Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
• Solid sense of typography and advertising design; art direction experience in all media.
• Ability to present your ideas internally; creating comps & key frames for client presentations.
• Excellent communication, cooperative and organizational skills.
• Digital native.
• Good artistic eye, understanding of the graphic requirements of a project.
• Good communicator/collaborator, comfortable driving a smooth workflow through any project.
• Able to translate scripts into storyboards while focusing on the core message and take-away.