Art Director - Print
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Art Machine is the print arm of Trailer Park, where we build some of the world’s most recognizable key art for the theatrical, cable and live entertainment arenas. We have a fun, young and fast-paced culture (which we all thrive on), and we may be looking for you to join us!
We are looking for an Art Director with kick-ass compositing skills, great concepting smarts and an ability to convey complex messaging through images, graphics and type. That someone is already way ahead of his/her peers and doesn’t apologize for it. Is that you?
- Strong creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
- Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process and the ability to perform those tasks in a timely and productive manner.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas and “sell” your work to a group of your peers.
- A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
- A relevant online portfolio or PDF of your current work, demonstrating strong conceptual, design and typography skills. MUST include samples of entertainment industry key art projects.
- 3-5 years of design agency experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred.