Tracey MattinglyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Tracey Mattingly is looking to add a new Agent to our Los Angeles team.
An agent with Tracey Mattingly works cohesively with multiple agents in different settings in order to provide the highest level of representation for over 50 artists. Their focus is to manage relationships with clients, promote artists, organize schedules and negotiate rates. Agents that have existing client relationships, prior to employment with Tracey Mattingly, will use these in the promotion of the Tracey Mattingly artists and company. Agents also strive to foster new relationships in order to uncover and develop additional avenues of business for the artists and company. An agent with Tracey Mattingly has a skill set which includes strong negotiating skills, meticulous attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and a willingness to assist others for the betterment of the represented artist and company. They also have a strong understanding of accounting, an adaptable personality and a solid work ethic. An agent has a detailed understanding of the beauty, celebrity, fashion and advertising industries; and identifies how to most effectively apply this valuable knowledge when representing the artists at Tracey Mattingly.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Field calls in a proficient phone manner
- Daily professional communications with clients and artists
- Professional interaction with staff at all levels and offices
- Create and maintain artist's bookings
- Create, negotiation and finalize deal memos
- Coordinate travel
- Account management (billing)
- Flexibility with work hours
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Must be organized, able to prioritize appropriately and multi-task
- Experience in beauty, fashion and celebrity industries
- Discretion with confidential information
- Proactive planning for artists and agency
- Comfort with a fast-pasted and high pressure work environment
- Two years of previous agency experience
Job Code: Agent Los Angeles
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online