Executive Assistant - Temp
Tool of North AmericaSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
This is a TEMP position from December 8th - January 6th. Please only apply is you can commit to the entire time frame.
Office will be closed Monday 12/26, and Monday 1/2.
Very busy Santa Monica production company seeks temp executive assistant. Must be smart, tech savy, and able to stay calm under high pressure situations.
Report directly to three Executive Producers
Hours: Full Time Staff 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM M-F with attention to emails outside of business hours
Highly organized and great communicator
Ability to adapt and work proficiently in fast-paced environment
Positive and amiable personality
Production / relevant industry experience is preferred but not required
Position Tasks & Requirements include but are not limited to:
• iCals: Update EP calendar, Out of Office, Shoot dates, Director Schedules
• Set up calls and meetings internally and with clients, directors etc.
• Resolve and set scheduling and calendaring as needed with other assistants for internal and external meetings / calls etc.
• Field and filter emails
• Assign EP to each new job and create files for EPs, HOPs and Managing Director
• Track all job related information and update server as well as job files with all new documents
• Send out director's treatments to agency producers
• Circulate award email to director, staff and sales reps when jobs are booked
• Maintain the Live Action / Integrated Bid Log and distribute for daily status
• Accounting assistance with purchase orders and travel protocols
• Miscellaneous tasks as needed by Executives
• Attention to emails and assistance setting up calls outside of business hours
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online