Intern - Film Production
Toll FilmsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
TOLL FILMS is looking for an energetic a Video Production Intern to assist the team in producing high-quality video content for audiences around the world. Projects will pertain to developing creative materials (Video/Digital) for web series, social media marketing campaigns, and visual content.
The intern will be required to shoot footage, assist in editing and helps to sustain and guide creative process. The videographer will accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production. He or she will transport, set up, and operate equipment; including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production and assist with staging, set preparation and dressing. The videographer will work closely with the creative director to execute the concept through to completion.
HD Camera (or better)
Creativity and excellent communication skills
Willingness to pitch, promote, and execute new ideas
Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator); Premier and/or Final Cut Pro a plus
Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong interest in pursuing a career in film/video editing and production
• Attention to detail and a willingness to work in a team environment
• Creativity, problem-solving, and strong technical and interpersonal communication skills
• Technical knowledge of camera, lighting, and audio equipment
• Previous experience with film editing, and familiarity using Premiere Pro and After Effects. Preferred with experience in the entire Adobe suite
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online