Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Personal Assistant, Office of the CEO jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Personal Assistant, Office of the CEO postings
Full Time Job
Reports to: CEO, SVP
Support all facets of the CEO’s activities, including administrative areas, business development areas, creative areas, personal and time management areas, and any other areas required by the CEO. In addition, provide phone and meeting support to the SVP as required.
Works closely with the CEO to handle administrative, personal, business and creative support in order to maximize the CEO’s time available for executive-level duties. Will handle a wide variety of situations, including business project follow-up, business and personal communication on behalf of the CEO, time and schedule management, strategic and tactical prioritization support and execution as directed, support for creative, fund-raising, deal-making and business development projects, and for press appearances, social events, community events, and other demands on the CEO’s time, as well as clerical and administrative functions of the Office of the CEO across multiple time zones. Must maintain confidentiality and respond quickly to all assignments. Must acknowledge requests, provide status updates, and communicate fully, ensuring that each assignment is completed efficiently and satisfactorily in a rapid manner. Provide great service to support company goals. Assist with project planning, presentations, script coverage, and creative brainstorming. Provide phone and meeting support for the SVP as required, interacting with agencies, managers, studios, networks, and talent.
1. Schedule flights, travel, personal tasks, and other travel-related tasks as necessary to support CEO needs.
2. Manage CEO’s entire schedule, setting up meetings, appointments, interviews, appearances and social engagements; support CEO by assisting prioritization, managing meeting lengths, guiding and advising CEO on daily and hourly schedule requirements.
3. Participate in meetings, both together with the CEO and on behalf of the CEO, to filter business opportunities, follow-up on business activities and projects, and to maintain notes to report the status to CEO (as required by CEO).
4. Assist with strategic planning documents as needed by CEO.
5. Communicate with company executives and staff on behalf of CEO as required.
6. Follow-up on business, creative and project leads as determined by CEO.
7. Assist CEO with creative projects as required, including script coverage, PowerPoint/Keynote presentations, etc.
8. Handle in-bound and out-bound phone calls for SVP; schedule and confirm SVP meetings with agencies, managers, studios, networks, and talent.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum 3 years professional experience required
• Must be able to thrive in a rapidly-evolving, high-growth company.
• Must be service-oriented, professional and courteous in written and oral communications, with a high level of interpersonal skills.
• Must be willing to travel frequently to various countries, accompanying the CEO.
• Demonstrated ability to complete projects on time and respond to requests at odd times of the day due to worldwide business activities.
• Able to interact efficiently with a wide cross-section of people in a varied multi-cultural environment.
• Positive, can-do, team-player attitude.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated organizational skills with a proven ability to keep multiple and diverse projects moving forward simultaneously.
• Ability to excel with distant or limited supervision.
• Signification prioritization skills.
• High level of computer literacy with expertise in the MS Office Suite and common internet tools; additional skill in applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Final Draft a plus.
• Familiarity with common practices and major players in the film, television, and videogame industries, in order to facilitate effective communications.
• Background in creative arts, storytelling, writing, or design a plus.
Status: Full-time, non-exempt