Spring Intern - Entertainment Marketing
Tiny HeroLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are seeking interns for the Spring semester. Applicants should be available to work 3-4 days per week from our offices in Burbank starting early January to mid May.
We need enthusiastic, creative minds who have a strong desire to work in entertainment marketing or post-production.
- Industry research
- Transcribe films, trailers and TV spots
- Assist editors by pulling specific bites and shots
- Coordinate and assist with daily office tasks
- Answer phones/ Run errands as needed
- Work as a team player
- Strong knowledge of pop culture (esp. Movies and TV Shows)
- Strong organization skills as well as communication skills
- Be professional and courteous
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to take direction
- Be comfortable greeting and interacting with high-profile clientele
- Work well in a high-pressure environment under tight deadlines
- Mac literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in Adobe Premiere is a plus
- Be a current college student
- Be able to receive academic credit for the internship
- Must have a car available to use during the length of the internship
- Be as sharp as a razor and able to turn-on-a-dime in an extremely fast-paced environment!
This is an unpaid internship. Applicants must receive college credit to be eligible.
We make movie trailers and TV spots for some of the biggest studios and networks in the world!
Some of our recent work includes Star Wars: Rogue One, La La Land and Moana.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online