Jr. Creative Movie Trailer / TV Promo Editor
Tiny HeroBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We make kick-ass Movie Trailers and TV Spot for some of the biggest studios and networks in the world.
Recent work includes: LA LA LAND, STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE and MARVEL'S DR. STRANGE.
Show us your work- and if you have the natural talent - we'll teach you to be the best .
You must provide samples of your editorial creative (i.e links to your work) to be considered.
• Create cut-from-scratch Trailer and TV promos based on direction
• Break down TV shows and movies
• Select music and sound effects from approved sources
• Revise trailers and TV spots based on notes
• Proficient in Adobe Premier, knowledge of Adobe After Effects a plus
• Has a reel or samples to work that demonstrates creative editorial with strong music, sound design and graphic sensibilities.
• Great attitude with high energy.
• Able to prioritize tasks.
• Can check their ego at the door, works well with others, has an unselfish attitude
• Functions well under stress and thick skinned when projects change direction
• Strong passion and awareness for Film and TV
• Detail-oriented, organized, with high standards of quality
• Willing and able to work overtime hours as needed (including evenings & weekends)
Please send cover letter, resume and links samples of work. No phone calls.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online