Associate Producer, Trailers and Promos
Tiny HeroBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Tiny Hero is currently looking for a creative, ambitious and highly motivated Associate Producer with a passion for entertainment.
- Research to support ideation, concept selection, writing and execution.
- Create and maintain a project schedule.
- Contribute to establishing project vision.
- Assure that projects complete according to schedule and within budget.
- Track hours for editors and graphic artists.
- Managing Voice Over requests, payments and releases.
- Assist with post-production process.
- Pass notes between departments and insure their execution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently in a fast paced environment while delivering outstanding results.
- Excellent written and oral business communication and time management skills.
- Proficient with editing and graphics including Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other Adobe Creative programs.
- Knowledge of post workflow.
- Advertising, marketing and/or entertainment industry experience preferred.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online