Full Time Job
Times10 is a fast-paced, forward-thinking social media management/branding company based in Burbank. Our office is casual, fun loving, but highly focused, and our clients range from music artists to sports athletes to brands. Our reputation for building lasting consumer loyalty for a high rate of return has garnered us a growing client list. The key to our success is in the synergistic relationships we form between the public and leading brands - an approach that separates us from the competition.
We have several exciting cutting edge web + mobile projects in early-stage development and are looking for a seasoned
developer to be a part of the team full time. This is a great opportunity to learn/build with the latest web technologies and
frameworks. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability or desire to work on multiple projects at once.
• Building compelling experiences and features for clients
• Collaborating with design on new interfaces and interactions
• Managing and deploying product features, releases, and fixes
• Maintaining build tools, tests, and overall healthy architecture
• B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
• Comfortable working with and learning newer web technologies (React, Angular, Node.js, etc.)
• Ability to move fluidly between client and server-side code
• Proven experience working with highly visible, large-scale web products
• A passion for creating beautiful user experiences
• A healthy balance between moving fast and being careful
Desired (pluses, not required)
• Experience working with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online