Social Media Manager
Full Time Job
Social Media Manager
We are a respected social media management/branding company based in Burbank. Our office, although casual and fun loving, is highly focused. Our diverse clients range from high profile individuals to fast-growing restaurant chains, from multi-national corporations to local powerhouses.
The ideal candidate realizes that social media represents an integral piece of an integrated marketing strategy. He or she is passionate about social media and believes in its power to influence behavior and drive sales and visibility. The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined social media strategy in a manner that supports marketing & customer support initiatives while increasing brand equity and online awareness.
This position is responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing, and contributing to all social media channels in an effort to achieve corporate objectives while ensuring a consistent marketing message and strengthening our position in the market.
• Analyze and evaluate both existing and potential social media activities and strategies
• Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness
• Identify, interpret, and capitalize on social media trends
• Plan, manage, coordinate and execute all social media programs & initiatives
• Develop unique value propositions, business partnerships, and social media programs that are targeted toward key customer segments
• Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of social media tactics and programs
• Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of social media programs and implement improvements as required
• Participate and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels
• Educate and prepare key messaging and presentation material for clients
• Measure the success of social media activities and report the results directly to the CEO
• Use social listening tools to monitor online conversations
• Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
• University degree or college diploma in business or computer science is preferred
• A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives
• Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and research skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• The ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes
• Knowledge and understanding of technology, search, new trends and the latest in social media innovation
• Must excel at online research, possess excellent writing skills and have the ability to create editorial content at a moment's notice
• Experience in advertising, public relations, and online marketing a must
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Proficient with social media tools such as Trello, Hootsuite, ManageFlitter, etc.
• Ability to integrate social media into broader marketing campaigns
• Ability to identify threats and opportunities within the user generated content space and make quick decisions
• Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels
• Proven track record of listening & engaging with the online community and acting on their behalf
• Knowledge of photoshop and indesign is a plus
1) A cover letter outlining your interest, experience and hourly rate.
2) Your resume
NOTE: Submissions without a cover letter and samples will not be considered. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online