Intern - Social Media
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Times10 is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. Times 10 is currently working with new clients and working on new social media campaigns. The intern hired for this position will need strong creative thinking skills, ability to work closely with the production team, and have a passion for social media. As an intern for Times 10, you will be working with the social media team and video team on various projects for professional athletes, music artists and companies using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Vimeo.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support as needed
• Assist in organization of office and production
• Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
• Understanding of social media and utilization in the social space
• Ability to create and upload Twitter & YouTube backgrounds a plus
Requirements and Skills:
• Must be available 2-3 days a week
• Must be familiar with production etiquette
• Must be able to execute tasks simply and efficiently, in a timely manner
• Must be interested in Social Media and/or video work
• Knowledge of social media - Blogs, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
• Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing proposal
• Must live in Los Angeles and have a mode of transportation
School Credit Only
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online