Ticket Out Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Position Status: Contract basis (1099 Contract)
• Generate and identify qualified candidates through cost-effective efforts and alternative sourcing
• Partner with team members to align priorities, understand job requirements and to set clear expectations with candidates
• Partner directly with team members to coordinate interviews, meetings and offers
• Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple job openings and projects efficiently, especially in a fast paced environment
• Create job descriptions and post to online sources
• Conduct in-depth screens to assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Be a trusted liaison and partner to the business, candidates and external vendors
• Ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies
• Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
• Handle correspondence related to HR and company communications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 5 years of recruiting experience, preferably within the entertainment, live events, conventions and tradeshows
• Exceptional ability to deliver quality results in a very fast paced environment
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, ability to multi-task, excellent problem solving skills, detail oriented and results oriented
• Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure
• Fill requisitions within a reasonable time frame and update weekly recruiting activity reports
• Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels
• Knowledge of California and Federal labor laws
• Prior experience with sourcing tools, recruitment tools and resources
• Strong technical skills including MS Excel, Word, Outlook experience
• Self-motivated and dedicated; hungry to work in a dynamic environment
• Extremely organized, detail oriented, and a speedy learner with a passion for animals and pop culture and entertainment
• PHR/SHRM-CP credential preferred
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one's employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.
This is a freelance position 1099.
Ticket Out Inc. is the company that produces both CatCon and DogCon, two annual live events that embrace the convergence of pop culture, and pet culture. Ticket Out offers a fun, professional opportunity for the right candidate. We have an immediate HR Generalist/Recruiter position available for an individual with at least 5 years of HR experience. This professional will handle recruitment; sourcing and onboarding of new hires along with and other HR related projects and responsibilities. This position will work remotely and must be available to meet on-site for weekly meetings.
Job Code: HR Recruiter/Generalist opporunity
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online