Ticket Out Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Position Status: Hourly (1099 Contract)
• Provide ongoing high level clerical/administrative support, calendar management for the Owner/Creator & COS/Event Producer
• Research and manage programs, projects, and facility information
• Review Owner/Creator mail and messages, prioritize by level of urgency, and communicate information
• Review, revise, create and maintain mailing lists
• Interface regularly in a professional and friendly manner with overall team, vendors, sponsors, staff and talent
• Schedule and lead meetings as needed
• Participate in annual events (CatCon & DogCon)
• Draft correspondence
• Develop organization newsletters
• Draft communications including: press releases, media campaigns, letters, newsletters, memos, etc.
• Coordinates with the Owner/Creator to help with budgets
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Business or related field preferred.
• 5 Years Administrative Experience (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Love of everything pop culture and entertainment
• Working knowledge of celebrities, influencers, press outlets and social media
• Keen attention to detail and organized
• Maintain high level of confidentiality on a variety of information
• High level of self-sufficiency
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat & Instagram
• Experience working in live events
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of personalities
• Database experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Maintain a high level of professionalism in high pressure situations at all times even in difficult situations
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one's employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.
This is a freelance position 1099.
Ticket Out Inc. is the company that produces both CatCon and DogCon, two annual live events that embrace the convergence of pop culture, and pet culture. The company offers a fun, professional opportunity for the right candidate. We have an immediate Executive Assistant position available for an individual with at least 5 years experience. The ideal candidate is: friendly, organized, professional, detail oriented, able to manage multiple projects concurrently, takes initiative, is mission driven, and wants to make a difference in the lives of cats and dogs. This position will work remotely and must be available to meet on-site for weekly meetings.
Job Code: Executive Assistant opporunity'
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online