Business Strategy/Development Lead
Ticket Out Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Position Status: Project Based (1099 Contract)
• Develop a comprehensive business development strategy and roadmap based on market research and close collaboration with Sales and Marketing teams
• Ability to identify strategic needs and drive partnerships through the following stages: conception, research, partner selection, negotiation, contract, and relationship management and growth
• Delivering a coherent, strategic partnership plan, including channel partnerships and strategic alliances
• Identify, define, and analyze consumer trends across major markets; Research and analyze new or evolving markets, leveraging strong quantitative analytical skills
• Construct models in support of new business opportunities
• Create compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate key learning's and recommendations to senior level executives
• Engage stakeholders to align on Business Development and priorities that deliver measurable results to our company and our clients.
• Define, track and improve key business development metrics and success criteria. Provide regular reviews of the plan with milestone metrics and progress tracking
• Relentlessly evangelize our product offering and mission to external partners.
• Uncover opportunities to help grow the business in innovative ways via industry research and consumer feedback.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Business or related field preferred.
• 10+ years in strategy and/or business development roles
• Entrepreneurial mindset and approach
• Previous experience working in a start-up environment preferred.
• A proven leader, exceptional communicator, and compelling presenter with excellent negotiation skills
• Detailed knowledge of marketing trends, emerging media, consumer insights and the latest digital/social/ mobile technologies
• Detailed knowledge of all things pop culture and entertainment
• Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once
• Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to pursue through uncertainty
• Interest in being part of a small and growing company, with awareness of the opportunities and challenges that come with a highly adaptive environment
• Dynamic and engaging, with a sense of humor and ability to not take oneself too seriously!
• Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
• Ability to think pragmatically, not just theoretically, and drive execution of concepts
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one's employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.
This is a freelance position 1099.
Ticket Out Inc. is the company that produces both CatCon and DogCon, two annual live events that embrace the convergence of pop culture, and pet culture. The company offers a fun, professional opportunity for the right candidate. We have an immediate Business Strategy/Development Lead position open. We seek a candidate with experience in management consulting and/or corporate strategy to support the development and execution of our growth strategy for both pet-centric entities. A successful candidate is comfortable in a dynamic startup environment, will bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. This position will work remotely and must be available to meet on-site for weekly meetings.
Job Code: Business Strategy/Development Lead opporunity
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online