Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Project Manager jobs in Pacoima-CA
Search all Project Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Scenic Route is a complete global production resource company that provides services for the entertainment, live event, touring, museum, government and trade show industries. Our services range from conceptual design and project management, to construction and fabrication, installation and implementation. Our customer service and commitment to finding the finest solutions to even the most complex problems have made The Scenic Route one of the most sought after creative resources in the country.
Position Title: Project Manager
Summary of Position:
We are looking for qualified Project Managers to help coordinate logistics during fabrication through installation and strike for upcoming projects. Hiring is ongoing, but we have some present openings that we are currently looking to fill. Management experience with entertainment projects is preferred.
Description of Duties:
Duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Managing set construction in the shop.
- Ordering materials for project fabrication.
- Interpreting CAD drafting of design elements and construction details.
- Submitting work orders.
- Quality control.
- Managing trucking logistics.
- Onsite supervision of load-in and strike.
- Collaborating with technical designers and project design teams to ensure end product complies with client's vision and needs.
- Maintaining and staying on schedules.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management or college equivalent.
- Experience in entertainment production is preferred.
- A basic knowledge of AutoCAD.
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Fabrication experience with wood and metal and familiarity with a variety of construction materials.
- Ability to work long hours when needed.
- Good communication and organizational skills.