Summer Intern - Financial Planning And Analysis
The Walt Disney StudiosBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/26/2017 9:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Financial Planning And Analysis jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Summer Intern - Financial Planning And Analysis postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
At Corporate, you'll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company's many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for company-wide operating and capital planning, quarterly and annual earnings and cash flow forecasting, annual operating plans and five-year plans, review of all major capital projects, monitoring of segment/business unit operating performance, direct finance support of corporate departments and various special projects. The group is also charged with developing presentations to inform corporate senior management and the Board of Directors regarding the company's financial performance, business trends and capital investment. In addition, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis works closely with our Investor Relations and Public Relations Departments with respect to our ongoing investor and financial communications.
• Support the preparation of forecasts, annual operating plans and five-year plans
• Assist managers and analysts with ad hoc projects / assignments
• Develop client specific reports for groups supported
• Support continuous improvement in the FP&A processes, leveraging the FP&A and Shared Services Teams
• Must be inquisitive and solve problems creatively
• Ideal candidates will have excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills, a proven ability to build relationships, and strong business and financial acumen
• Candidates must be able to interact with all levels of management and be an integral team player
• Organizational skills and attention to detail are critical
Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
• Currently pursuing (or recently graduated within 6 months) a degree in Finance, Accounting or other business related field
• GPA of 3.0
• GPA of 3.3 or higher
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.
• Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
• Must possess unrestricted work authorization
• Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
• Program Dates: Interns must be fully available from May/June through August 2017.
• Required Materials: Resume and transcripts must be uploaded at time of online application.
• Housing: Interns must provide their own housing for the duration of their internship program.
• Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.