The Wallis Annenberg CenterBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/8/2016 10:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills, CA seeks an experienced candidate for the position of Production Assistant for the 2016-17 Season. The Production Assistant works in the Production Office and supports all operations of the Production Department, across all departments, facilitating communication and record-keeping for the Production Staff. The Production Assistant will be the point person on vendor relationships, as well as departmental online purchases, and will assist in all stage and performance related operations including planning, scheduling, budgeting, and event management. This position reports directly to the Production Supervisor. It is a full-time non-exempt position, salary commensurate with experience, benefits after three months.
• Identify and track all production expenses, including purchases, rentals, payments and check requests, and enter all data into the Production ledger.
• Identify, execute and track all Production credit card purchases, maintaining a log of all purchases.
• Facilitate purchases and deliveries for the Production Office and production specific needs.
• Update and maintain the Google Calendar for Production Team scheduling.
• Facilitate all vendor relations including COI, credit applications, invoice reviews and deliveries.
• Facilitate office organization, including creation of contact sheets, purchase of office supplies, signage, resume files, phone coverage and signage.
• Maintain and prepare production payroll including online calculations, account coding and payroll cover sheets.
• Facilitate petty cash distribution and tracking.
• Assist with production runs for purchases and pick-ups.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• A minimum of two (2) years experience in theatrical stage or production management or a related field required. Experience in other performance related areas desired.
• Ability to specify and secure outside services and materials to support Wallis productions as needed.
• Thorough familiarity with Excel and Word required.
• Clear understanding of the artistic process and excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and diplomacy skills.
• Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Valid driver's license required at time of hire.
The Wallis is in its fourth season in the heart of Beverly Hills, and was honored in 2015 with an Ovation Award for Best Season. The Wallis presents Music, Dance, Lectures and Film Series, presents and produces Theatre pieces, and hosts numerous special events and rentals over the entire year. The Wallis is an EOE. Please submit cover letter and resume to email provided or by mail to: James D'Asaro, Director of Production, Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts, 9390 North Santa Monica Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90210. No phone calls, please.