The Wall GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational and file management skills, be resourceful, and be able to multi-task and prioritize under tight deadlines. A superior work ethic, attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to adapt within a small team are essential.
• Competency for devising and maintaining office systems, including data entry, archiving and filing
• Ability to deal with incoming correspondence often responding on behalf of the director
• Manages production and distribution of media relations materials and press kits
• Additional duties and special projects assigned by the Director
• Must work well in a team environment but also work independently, meeting goals and deadlines with minimal supervision
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Previous Administrative Assistant Experience Preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Excel, Microsoft Word
- Detail Oriented
- Effective Communications Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Knowledge of modern computer-based research and evaluation practices
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online