The Wall GroupBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
The Wall Group is a fully integrated management company that focuses on providing its talent with the most effective and well-executed representation. With offices in New York, Los Angeles and London, the company has grown to represent fashion stylists, hairstylists, makeup artists, production designers and motion DPs. From editorial, advertising or commercial bookings to long-term contractual engagements in the fashion, entertainment or endorsement arena, our artists benefit from unrivaled professionalism and contacts with both high fashion and celebrity clientele.
We are looking for a Digital Assistant to join our creative team in Los Angeles. The Digital Assistant will be integral in tracking, collecting and archiving media assets produced by our talent in fashion and entertainment publications, campaigns, and events. The Digital Assistant will also provide support on various image-related projects, assist in maintaining the digital media database, and research our media archive for special requests. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in digital media archiving, photography, publishing, and the fashion & entertainment industries.
The Digital Assistant works closely with and in support of the Digital Asset Coordinator and the Portfolio & Digital Media Manager. Reports directly to the Portfolio & Digital Media Manager.
• Data entry & job tracking for artist bookings using FileMaker Pro
• Request high quality new media assets from photographers, magazines, and other content producers
• Archive new media assets for artists as pertaining to editorial, advertising, red carpet events and any
additional support for artist archive requests
• File handling and retouching in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Bridge
• Research and source photos online
• Work alongside the Portfolio & Digital Media Manager to review all new media assets on a weekly basis
• Undergraduate degree in photography, visual media, archival studies, or related field
• Excellent computer skills (MAC & PC)
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, FileMaker Pro
• Strong knowledge of digital imaging standards
• Knowledge of digital asset and metadata management desired
• Interest in photography, publishing, and digital media
• Meticulous eye for detail
• Thorough research & organizational skills
• Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online