The Storm Theatre CompanyNew York, NY
Part Time Job
The Storm Theatre Company seeks a Stage Manager for the upcoming world premier of The Fight by Jonathan Leaf.
1. Follow all the guidelines and rules for stage managers listed in the Actors Equity Stage Manager Packet and the Actors Equity Showcase NYC (Basic) Code
2. Must be available at the rehearsal / performance times provided
3. Assist the Director (Peter Dobbins) with any needs in the rehearsal space (props, music, line notes, cleaning up, etc.)
4. Create a prompt book for the rehearsal and performance process.
5. Assist with cleaning and setting up the theatre & theatre lobby before each performance (sweeping, mopping, setting props, etc.)
6. Operate the light and sound board during tech and performances
Pay: $700.00 stipend to be paid on the final week of performances
The Fight Schedule:
The run is 4 weeks; 16 performances
AEA Basic Showcase Contract
Rehearsals begin Monday 9/18 (M-F 6:30-10:30 and Saturdays 11-5)
Tech 10/14 - 11am-11pm
Opening: Thur 10/19
Closing Saturday 11/11 (Duties extend through strike and Load out 11/13)
Performances are Thur- Saturday at 7:30pm and Saturdays at 2:00
All Performances are located at Grand Hall (St. Mary's Parish) on Grand Street (LES)
September 18, 2017 - November 11, 2017
Must have experience as SM or ASM.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online