Intern - Public Relations
The Ross GroupLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
This position will be dynamic, fast paced, and fun! The Ross Group is seeking a part-time intern to gain experience in public relations and help out around the office with administrative and client activities. This is a non-paid position (You may get school credit)
You will be working in Fashion, Film/TV, Spirits/Wine, and Interior Design/Home Furnishings. We have been in business for over 23 years and have experience with Public Relations and Product Placement. We're all about lifestyle and you will love the eclectic energy. The selected candidate will work along with our team and will receive great exposure into the life of Public Relations.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Providing day-to-day administrative support for office
• Assistance with sample trafficking for multiple accounts
• Tracking and clipping media ( We will show you how! :))
• Assistance with research and decks for accounts
• Creating and maintaining of contact lists, databases, and inventory
• Assistance with events when appropriate
• Assisting with content creation and social media for The Ross Group
• Drop offs and Pickups of client merchandise and materials, when needed
• Applicants must be able to excel under tight deadlines with precision, have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to develop a working knowledge of new computer programs quickly
• Proficiency in creating and editing documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Eager, motivated and organized
• Desire to work in public relations
• Must live in the Los Angeles Metro area.
• Must have a laptop
You will get a great chance to get exposure in the very exciting worlds of celebrity, fashion, entertainment, and interior design.
An ideal candidate will have to be available 2 days a week.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you so much!
Knowledge of Cision a plus**
Company: The Ross Group
Job Title: Public Relations Intern
Availability: 1-4 days a week, Quarter or Semester commitment, please
Hours: Monday - Friday | 9AM - 4PM
Compensation: Non Paid, School Credit
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online