Controller / Business Operations Manager
The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide critical thinking, quantitative analysis and operational recommendations to the leadership team
- Review current systems and implement new systems to improve efficiency
- Work directly with the leadership team and serve as the day-to-day lead on all things financial / business-related
- Manage company-wide financials (company performance, targets, dashboards)
- Oversee accounting functions / resources: A/P, A/R, job cost reporting, taxes
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Mathematics; CPA or MBA a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in Business Operations, Management Consulting, Finance or Accounting.
- Excellent communicator; can collaborate effectively internally & externally
- Experience providing insight/guidance to management teams
- Strong systems skills required: intermediate Excel, experience in systems implementation a plus
We are genuinely nice, light hearted folks and love what we do. We operate without egos and you'll never hear any yelling and screaming in our office…… that is, unless you happen to be at our intensely competitive annual Halloween costume contest.
Our partners are available and approachable and our office culture is casual and homey. Dogs roam (ok, rule) the office, onsite massages / meditation happen weekly, everyone dresses as they want (no speedos, please), we have free meals & a stocked kitchen, and we go ALL OUT at the holidays.
We have grown every year in our first decade, and are looking for people who want to help us continue to grow over the next ten years.
Job Code: OPS MGR
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system , we automatically include this in the subject for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online