Physical Print Production Coordinator
The Refinery CreativeSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
The Refinery, an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located Sherman Oaks, California seeks an individual with 0-2 years experience to join our production staff. In this role you will:
• Size, cut and mount design compositions
• Pack and organize product deliveries to clients based on tight deadlines
• Convert files to/from InDesign, Photoshop, PDF, and JPEG formats
• Scan and catalog photographic and other design assets
Qualifications for this position include:
• Exceptional organizational skills and unparalleled attention to detail
• Proven ability to successfully multi-task, while maintaining calm demeanor
• Intermediate knowledge of both Microsoft and Adobe software applications
• Prefer a minimum associate degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or similar
This is a full-time entry level position with commensurate pay and will eligible for our company-sponsored benefit program.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online