Human Resources Assistant
The Recording AcademySanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Human Resources Assistant (Part-Time)
The Recording Academy is seeking a qualified, part-time Human Resources Assistant to provide administrative support to the Human Resources team.
• Serving as a first point of contact for employees.
• Creating new employee files.
• Maintaining employee and medical files.
• Routing and tracking new hire requests.
• Responding to employment verification requests.
• Creating new hire packets.
• Scheduling meetings as requested.
• Assisting with processing of terminations.
• Assisting with employee events.
• Working with auditors to fulfill requests.
• Ordering departmental office supplies.
• Sorting and distributing HR mail.
• Scanning and copying documents and other administrative responsibilities, as needed.
• Assisting with various research projects and/or special projects, as needed.
• Must have at least 2-3 years of related administrative experience, preferably in a Human Resources environment; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to keep information organized and accessible, and be able to work efficiently while managing workload.
• Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately and manage time well.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to maintain composure and be adaptable in highly-sensitive situations.
• Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online