Human Resources Assistant
The Recording AcademySanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Human Resources Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Human Resources Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Human Resources Assistant (Part-Time)
The Recording Academy is seeking a qualified, part-time Human Resources Assistant to provide administrative support to the Human Resources team.
• Serving as a first point of contact for employees.
• Creating new employee files.
• Maintaining employee and medical files.
• Routing and tracking new hire requests.
• Responding to employment verification requests.
• Creating new hire packets.
• Scheduling meetings as requested.
• Assisting with processing of terminations.
• Assisting with employee events.
• Working with auditors to fulfill requests.
• Ordering departmental office supplies.
• Sorting and distributing HR mail.
• Scanning and copying documents and other administrative responsibilities, as needed.
• Assisting with various research projects and/or special projects, as needed.
• Must have at least 2-3 years of related administrative experience, preferably in a Human Resources environment; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to keep information organized and accessible, and be able to work efficiently while managing workload.
• Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately and manage time well.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to maintain composure and be adaptable in highly-sensitive situations.
• Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.