Administrative Coordinator, Facilities Operations
The Recording AcademySanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Coordinator, Facilities Operations jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Administrative Coordinator, Facilities Operations postings
Full Time Job
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Facilities Operations Department and will report to the Managing Director.
• Maintain Managing Director's calendar and contact list, including scheduling appointments and meetings.
• Arrange and prepare itineraries for domestic travel and process expense reports.
• Oversee coding, duplication and accuracy of all invoices.
• Maintain daily schedule for vendors and department calendar.
• Coordinate traffic and municipal activities for events.
• Maintain accurate records for properties administration.
• Coordinate national activities with each chapter office.
• Coordinate daily breaks and provide coverage at reception desk.
• Maintain stock and inventory for all office services supplies.
• Provide customer service support and assistance to all departments.
• Prepare storage inventory and shipping lists.
• Maintain, replace and call for service on office equipment, supplies and inventory.
• Assist on Facilities Help Desk and administration.
• Act as back up for mailroom functions and shipping/receiving.
• In house event liaison for internal and external partners.
• Offsite event assistance for departmental duties (i.e. GRAMMY Week).
• Bachelor's Degree a plus.
• Two to four years administrative experience at the executive level.
• Internet savvy with strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Adobe Writer a plus.
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with solid grammar and punctuation skills.
• Excellent time management and follow through skills with the ability to handle many time sensitive tasks and adjust to a demanding environment.
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly with excellent phone, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Versatility and flexibility with the ability to operate efficiently with all levels in all departments.