Administrative Assistant, West Region/LA Chapter
The Recording AcademySanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for the West Region/LA Chapter in our Membership & Industry Relations department. The Administrative Assistant will oversee key administrative duties for the West Regional Director and the Executive Director of the Los Angeles Chapter. The Administrative Assistant will report to both individuals.
• Maintains calendars and contacts, insuring that contact information is current.
• Schedules meetings and prepares collateral materials for meetings, takes minutes and any performs necessary follow-up.
• Timelines - Ensures all timelines and requests for information are met.
• Travel Planning - Assists with travel needs for West Regional Director and the Executive Director, Los Angeles.
• Provides oversight of all communication, including written, email, social networking, phone, etc.
• Assists the Chapter team with event preparation and at-event tasks.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Four-year college degree preferred and/or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 2-3 years of related administrative experience, preferably at the executive level.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency in web and social media applications.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately and manage time well.
• Ability to maintain composure and be adaptable in high-stress situations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online