Intern - Rights & Content Management Video Services
The OrchardNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
As an Intern in the Video Services department, you are vital in leading & scaling our fast growing digital video business; executing on a value proposition that drives client satisfaction, engagement and revenue! You're eager to learn and apply the knowledge you've gained from your studies to the rapidly evolving world of YouTube! You're impeccably accurate and detailed, while able to manage multiple deadlines; you would love to become familiar with YouTube's CMS. You're an excellent communicator who provides a high level of service both internally and externally, and you're great at following processes, procedures, and deadlines.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Audit content maintained in YouTube's CMS with a high level of detail, speed and accuracy
- Research and resolve content and rights-related issues (e.g. YouTube user disputes, reference overlaps, ownership conflicts, potential claims)
- Participate in quality assurance, optimization, and process improvement initiatives
- College credit required
- Consistently punctual and able to adhere to a set schedule
- Comfort in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Well-organized and attentive to detail; outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for, knowledge of, and appreciation for music!
*The Orchard is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer
College credit required.
About The Orchard:
The Orchard is a pioneering music, video and film distribution company and top-ranked Multi Channel Network operating in more than 25 global markets. With a holistic approach to sales and marketing combined with industry-leading technology and operations, The Orchard amplifies reach and revenue across hundreds of digital, physical and mobile outlets around the world. The Orchard streamlines content owners' business complexity with an intuitive client dashboard, comprehensive rights management and tailored client support. Founded in 1997, The Orchard empowers businesses and creators in the entertainment industry. For further information, please visit our website.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online