The Nordlinger GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Nordlinger Group New York NY
Full Time Job
Entertainment Business Management company is seeking a senior staff accountant.
Manage all day to day support for entertainment clients for boutique entertainment business management company with high-profile clients.
• Manage customer invoicing and accounts receivable collection
• Handle vendor payments and payroll processing
• Prepare and review financial statements for management, tax professionals and corporate reporting.
• Prepare and analyze budgets and present view analysis for musical tours, film, television projects
• Prepare artist and publishing accountings and record label participation statements
Highly organized, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, attention to detail, proficiency in accounting software, advanced excel skills, good verbal and written communication skills, experience in entertainment industry is a plus.
Bachelor's Degree in business required.
$53k- $68k commensurate with experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online