The Music PlaygroundNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Music Playground And Its Affiliates Seeks A Full-time Sales Assistant / Coordinator (NY)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Established bi-coastal music company seeks candidate to assist our music sales team through the organization, targeting, coordination, and conversion of clients / brands in various media sectors (Advertising, Film, TV, Online, etc) with music needs.
- Research media clients, brands, advertising agencies, production companies, editorial companies, digital production, film and tv companies, and any other sectors / industries that have music needs.
- Update and maintain our sales tools for accuracy (Salesforce, Constant Contact, other)
- Research,identify, and maintain TV/Film schedule of new shows, films, etc.
- Through research, create weekly sales reports of new clients and leads for the sales team to utilize.
- Assist sales managers & directors on other projects as needed.
- Has knowledge of, or some experience relating to music licensing, music sales, or music publishing.
- Is extremely organized and detail oriented with exceptional written/verbal skills. - Has skills relating to data entry as well as data management
- Is able to take direction, be consistent relating to workflow, follow through on projects, and be a liaison to our sales managers and team.
- Can accurately identify client needs through research / targeting and furnish that information in an organized way to the sales team for outreach.
- Is motivated, creative, charismatic, enthusiastic, very well organized, diligent, professional, outgoing, and enjoys working with and contributing to team goals.
- Has the ability to be productive when not assigned to specific company needs and can contribute without specific direction. A self starter with ambition that can keep motivated and busy based on company needs.
- Is well versed in Salesforce or other CRMs as well as Constant Contact.
- Is passionate about music, tv, film, advertising, etc and enjoys meeting people, establishing new relationships, and maintaining pre-existing relationships.
This is an excellent entry level position / opportunity to join, grow, and advance with an established and growing company headquartered in NYC with branch office locations in Los Angeles and Chicago.
EXPERIENCE: 1 or more years preferred, but not mandatory. Entry Level Position
Entry level - based upon experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online