The Music PlaygroundNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Music Playground And Its Affiliates Seeks A Full-time Sales Assistant / Coordinator (NY)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Established bi-coastal music company seeks candidate to assist our music sales team through the organization, targeting, coordination, and conversion of clients / brands in various media sectors (Advertising, Film, TV, Online, etc) with music needs.
- Research media clients, brands, advertising agencies, production companies, editorial companies, digital production, film and tv companies, and any other sectors / industries that have music needs.
- Update and maintain our sales tools for accuracy (Salesforce, Constant Contact, other)
- Research,identify, and maintain TV/Film schedule of new shows, films, etc.
- Through research, create weekly sales reports of new clients and leads for the sales team to utilize.
- Assist sales managers & directors on other projects as needed.
- Has knowledge of, or some experience relating to music licensing, music sales, or music publishing.
- Is extremely organized and detail oriented with exceptional written/verbal skills. - Has skills relating to data entry as well as data management
- Is able to take direction, be consistent relating to workflow, follow through on projects, and be a liaison to our sales managers and team.
- Can accurately identify client needs through research / targeting and furnish that information in an organized way to the sales team for outreach.
- Is motivated, creative, charismatic, enthusiastic, very well organized, diligent, professional, outgoing, and enjoys working with and contributing to team goals.
- Has the ability to be productive when not assigned to specific company needs and can contribute without specific direction. A self starter with ambition that can keep motivated and busy based on company needs.
- Is well versed in Salesforce or other CRMs as well as Constant Contact.
- Is passionate about music, tv, film, advertising, etc and enjoys meeting people, establishing new relationships, and maintaining pre-existing relationships.
This is an excellent entry level position / opportunity to join, grow, and advance with an established and growing company headquartered in NYC with branch office locations in Los Angeles and Chicago.
EXPERIENCE: 1 or more years preferred, but not mandatory. Entry Level Position