Intern - Content Strategy
The Music Development AgencyNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DON'T INCLUDE A RESUME.
THIS IS NOT AN OFF-SITE JOB, so do not apply if you're not in NYC and cannot work from the office. Thanks
Our company has an open intern position for Their intention is to find the right person willing to go through a 90 day internship program to allow the person to learn the skills required as well as for the company to assess their performance and how they'd fit into the team.
Responsibilities will include
1. Managing company's content on their social media, blog, website.
2. Managing, producing all social media activities for the Company.
3. Manage blog writers and all content, publish engaging content, edit, proofread and improve writers' posts, liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency, develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board, ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
4. Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
5. Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
6. Collaborate with marketing to develop and optimize content strategy for SEO purposes.
1. Primarily, you've to be a good writer skilled in all aspects of writing copy for different audiences for different purposes.
2. Some educational and experience background in any of the following fields: communications, marketing, journalism or any applicable fields.
3. Excellent verbal and writing fluency/skills in English. English MUST be your first language.
4. Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
5. Attention to detail, reliable
6. Excellent skills with social media
7. Good organizational and time-management skills
To apply and help determine if you are the right fit for this position, you'd need to send a resume and a brief about your bio, and your goals and your weekly M - F availability. Please note that there is a 25 hour minimum required for this opportunity. Thanks and looking forward.
For the right candidate, we'll be paying intern stipends to cover travel and lunch.
- Must reside within commuting distance from Manhattan, NY as this is an in-the-office position.
- Please include a brief bio, and your goals and your weekly M - F availability. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online