The Mine AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Do you enjoy engaging with creative, exciting people? Do you have a passion for helping others? The Mine is looking for an outgoing, confident individual to join our unique, professional team. The Mine represents exceptional actors for stage, tv and film.
* heavy phone use both inbound and outbound
* audition coordination with clients and casting offices
* scheduling multiple agent calendars
* contract tracking
* general office administration and organization
* detailed and organized with exceptional time management
* excellent communication skills
* caring and helpful
* social media savvy
* college degree preferred
Position starts immediately.
The Mine is located above Grand Central Terminal, close to transportation and a range of Manhattan amenities.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online