The Medina CompanyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
MedinaCo is seeking a Logistics Coordinator. This position will work with external partners and internal departments to coordinate performances, music video shoots, appearances, and other live events.
• Manage all pre-event logistics, including talent and management travel (private & commercial), ground transportation, riders, security advances, hotel accommodations and production/talent schedules
• Track and manage all expenses for billing, invoicing and reimbursement
* Negotiate and contract all Glam Team Deal Memos
* Manage all Artist Las Vegas Residency ticket allotment and assignment
* Manage Artist Project Calendars for TV/Film, Music, Award Shows/Appearances, Branding, Unscripted & Scripted Projects
• Prior Experience in Talent Management or Production
• Strong organizational, communication (both written and verbal), and project management skills
• On-Call & Available 24/7 (and for Travel) as required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online