Junior Artist Manager
The Medina CompanyLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Junior Artist Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Junior Artist Manager postings
Full Time Job
Management Company: MedinaCo is seeking a Junior Manager/Day-To-Day Manager for Artist.
Candidate should have at least 2 Years of experience at an agency, management company, or working directly for Talent. Must have a genuine passion for talent representation as a career.
Not an entry-level position.
Job Duties Include:
- Project Management in TV/Film, Music, Live Performances, & Appearances (Deadlines, Approvals, Promo/Roll-Out Plans, & Logistics)
- Glam Team Bookings & Negotiation of Deals
- Coordinating on a daily basis with Record Labels, Networks, Film Studios & PR companies on the artist's behalf
- Creating and maintaining Artist's Project Calendars & Timelines
- Manage Las Vegas Residency Show, Tickets, Guest Lists, & Meet & Greets
- Manage & oversee one-off private performances, Cast/Crew bookings, and rehearsal schedules
- Coordinate Marketing and Publicity for release dates of upcoming projects
- Coordinate Music Video Production & Music Recordings with Record Label