The Medina CompanyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Management Company: MedinaCo is seeking a Junior Manager/Day-To-Day Manager for Artist.
Candidate should have at least 2 Years of experience at an agency, management company, or working directly for Talent. Must have a genuine passion for talent representation as a career.
Not an entry-level position.
Job Duties Include:
- Project Management in TV/Film, Music, Live Performances, & Appearances (Deadlines, Approvals, Promo/Roll-Out Plans, & Logistics)
- Glam Team Bookings & Negotiation of Deals
- Coordinating on a daily basis with Record Labels, Networks, Film Studios & PR companies on the artist's behalf
- Creating and maintaining Artist's Project Calendars & Timelines
- Manage Las Vegas Residency Show, Tickets, Guest Lists, & Meet & Greets
- Manage & oversee one-off private performances, Cast/Crew bookings, and rehearsal schedules
- Coordinate Marketing and Publicity for release dates of upcoming projects
- Coordinate Music Video Production & Music Recordings with Record Label
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online