Growth & Distribution Lead
The Huffington PostNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/7/2017 8:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Growth & Distribution Lead jobs in New York-NY
Search all Growth & Distribution Lead postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a proven leader to maniacally focus on augmenting our user base and growing user engagement with the Huffington Post. You'll play a visible role in the development and implementation of our growth strategy.
• Implement aggressive user acquisition campaigns
• Understand and leverage data and products of high-scale platforms such as Facebook and Twitter for audience growth
• Utilize strong analytical ability to plan and execute experiment and conversion tests
• Help establish growth and customer acquisition metrics (LTV, CAC across different segmentation)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimized spend and performance based on the insights
• Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate and optimize growth strategy
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption when appropriate.
• Bachelor's Degree, with at least 3-5 years of work experience
• Proven track record of acquiring users and growing engagement
• Ahead of the curve with the latest and best practices in growth hacking and metrics of success
• Knack for telling stories with data and can transform complex tables into insightful and easy to read visualizations
• Understand direct-response marketing best practices and can design, execute and report on A/B and multivariate user tests
• Expert knowledge of analytics software
• Savvy with all social media platforms and working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Well-versed in digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, social media advertising, email marketing, online display media, etc.
• A quick learner, self-motivated, ambitious, and detail-oriented
• Confidence to operate in a quickly changing environment
• Positive, can-do attitude with focus on results
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.