Project Manager, Education Programs
The Grammy FoundationSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Manage all planning and logistical elements and implementation of core education programs and related activities as assigned. This includes, but not limited to, interacting with internal and field staff as well as external constituents, creating and maintaining program budgets and, developing as well as implementing timelines.
• Work with Executive Education Director and Education Team to create/maintain all Education programs: 1) Program creation and implementation, Curricular and/or Responsibilities guides; 2) Programmatic budgets; 3) Work with Communications team in the management of media as it applies to working with schools, parents, teachers, venues, etc.; 4) Create & maintain program data bases; 5) Perform other program related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• GRAMMY Camp: Travel arrangements for selectees and staff (air, ground, hotel), meals, curricular content, production for all performances and rehearsals, guest artist logistics, rentals (backline, rehearsal facilities, P.A., etc.), other program production elements, recording studio(s), guest professional day, itinerary maintenance, liaison for parents, manage media acquisition through parents/schools, and chaperone acquisition.
• GRAMMY Signature Schools: Manage outreach and selection process, Staff/talent travel arrangements, coordinate all Gold and Enterprise Award school presentation concerts and media outreach strategies.
• GRAMMY in the Schools Live!: Manage all elements of this fundraising event including but not limited to, ticketing; talent, audience & venue acquisition; all production elements.
• Along with the Executive Education Director, supervise internal and external independent contractors.
• Minimal travel as required.
• B.A. in Music, Music Education, production, event management or similar field preferred.
• Three to five years of experience with program/event management, music education and/or production. Experience in K-12 music education preferred.
• Working knowledge of File Maker Pro and MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work in an interdependent, multi-tasking team environment while adhering to strict scheduling.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak in front of medium to large groups/audiences.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online